- A scientific article by Azerbaijani scientists was published in a book prepared by the authoritative international publishing house
- Baku Higher Oil School has launched online thesis defense for the first time in Azerbaijan
- Online exams continue at Baku Higher Oil School
- MBA students of Baku Higher Oil School excel in Business Strategy Game
- Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting
- World Net Summit will be organized under the partnership of Baku Higher Oil School
- Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with students of Baku Higher Oil School studying in Europe
- 6 more undergraduate students of Baku Higher Oil School get employed
- Two teams of Baku Higher Oil School enter main round of CanSat competition
As it is known, the educational process was temporarily suspended in the institutions of general and higher education of the Republic of Azerbaijan in order to prevent the threat of the spread of Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the country.
In this connection, Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) organized distance English classes to ensure the continuity of training first-year students.
The classes are conducted according to the curriculum via the Skype and Microsoft Team programs.
The online English lessons start at a predetermined time and are held in an interactive form. The classes are conducted in a group form. Each lesson lasts for 90 minutes with the participation of about 200 students.
Note that Baku Higher Oil School trains specialists in petroleum engineering, chemical engineering, process automation engineering and information security. Education at Higher School lasts for 5 years with lessons being conducted in English language.