- Rector Elmar Gasimov's congratulation on the end of the academic year
- Winners of the BiblioBHOS reading contest, which was organized by Baku Higher Oil School, have been announced
- Huseyn Abdullayev, who scored the maximum number of points at the final exams: 'My biggest dream is to enter Baku Higher Oil School'
- Graduate of Baku Higher Oil School enters PhD programmes of three prestigious US universities
- Winners of I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers announced
- Vice Rector of Baku Higher Oil School Rashad Hasanov has been appointed to a higher position
- Elmar Gasimov: 'Students should demand quality education from teachers, not concessions'
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School show excellent results at IELTS exam
Two teams of Baku Higher Oil School have entered the “Realization” round of the student satellite model competition “CanSat Azerbaijan 2020”.
10 student teams representing 6 educational institutions will compete in the main round of the competition. Two of these teams – Undefined Five Objects and Canis Majoris – represent Baku Higher Oil School.
In total, 15 teams from 9 educational institutions took part in the “Design” round of the student satellite model competition “CanSat Azerbaijan 2020”, jointly organized by Azercosmos and the Ministry of Education.
The teams made presentations of their models through the ZOOM online platform.
Evaluation of documents and teams’ presentations was carried out by experts from the CanSat Azerbaijan project in accordance with the competition’s evaluation criteria.