- Baku Higher Oil School hosts 'Virtual Graduate Day'
- Baku Higher Oil School holds international webinar on online education
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Online Education and Knowledge Assessment: Challenges and Opportunities'
- Baku Higher Oil School launches bp's Business Education Programme for Young Engineers
- Baku Higher Oil School to host 'Virtual Graduate Day'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts webinar on 'Importance of cybersecurity in distance education and online learning'
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School undertake internship at prestigious Italian company
- Rector Elmar Gasimov's congratulation on the end of the academic year
Analysis of samples that were taken from employees of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) to identify coronavirus infection yielded a negative result.
There were no cases of virus infection among BHOS employees.
As part of anti-virus measures, Higher School strictly complies with the sanitary and epidemiological norms and rules envisaged by internal regulatory documents.
BHOS strictly monitors compliance with anti-virus measures, such as the use of disinfectants and medical masks, maintaining a distance between people (at least 2 meters), etc.