- Baku Higher Oil School hosts 'Virtual Graduate Day'
- Baku Higher Oil School holds international webinar on online education
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Online Education and Knowledge Assessment: Challenges and Opportunities'
- Baku Higher Oil School launches bp's Business Education Programme for Young Engineers
- Baku Higher Oil School to host 'Virtual Graduate Day'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts webinar on 'Importance of cybersecurity in distance education and online learning'
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School undertake internship at prestigious Italian company
- Rector Elmar Gasimov's congratulation on the end of the academic year
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) has allocated 75 seats for the Master's Program for the 2020/2021 academic year.
The Higher School is offering Master's degrees in the following specialties: Oil and Gas Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Automation Engineering, Field Assessment and Management, Oil and Gas Technologies, Informatics and Control in Technical Systems.
Thus, 10 seats were allocated to the specialty Field Assessment and Management, 10 seats - Oil and Gas Technologies, 5 places - Informatics and Control in Technical Systems, 50 places - Business Administration (MBA program).
Note that only graduate students majoring in Business Administration have to pay a tuition fee of 5,000 (five thousand) manats. Education for graduate students majoring in other specialties is free of charge.
Training in the specialties Oil & Gas Engineering and Chemical Engineering is conducted based on the curriculum of Heriot-Watt University (UK).
The admission of students to the Master’s Program of Baku Higher Oil School is carried out in accordance with the rules for admission to master's degree programs of higher education institutions of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences.
Training in all the specialties is conducted in English.
Each specialty taught under the Master’s Program was assigned a code as follows:
- Oil and Gas Engineering (Field Assessment and Management) – 060606;
- Chemical Engineering (Oil and Gas Technology) - 060641;
- Processes Automation Engineering (Informatics and Control in Technical Systems) - 060628;
- Business Administration (MBA) - 060409;
The duration of the Master's Program is 1.5 years, and the MBA program lasts 2 years. Classes are held in the evening hours.
BHOS not only helps graduate students develop their analytical and critical thinking skills in order to nurture them as highly qualified, professional engineers, but also teaches them how to conduct research activities.
At the same time, graduate students undergo research practice in the fields of oil & gas engineering and chemical engineering, where the most modern technologies are implemented.
Training under the Master’s Program and MBA program is conducted by highly qualified teachers, entrepreneurs and company executives.
In addition, trainings are held on Saturdays with the participation of experienced and known specialists.