- Baku Higher Oil School hosts 'Virtual Graduate Day'
- Baku Higher Oil School holds international webinar on online education
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Online Education and Knowledge Assessment: Challenges and Opportunities'
- Baku Higher Oil School launches bp's Business Education Programme for Young Engineers
- Baku Higher Oil School to host 'Virtual Graduate Day'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts webinar on 'Importance of cybersecurity in distance education and online learning'
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School undertake internship at prestigious Italian company
- Rector Elmar Gasimov's congratulation on the end of the academic year
Vice Rector for General Affairs of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Rashad Hasanov has been appointed to a higher position.
Rashad Hasanov has worked at BHOS for 7 years. The vice-rector's responsibilities included issues related to ensuring the quality of education, observing the rules of internal labor discipline, receiving and considering appeals, organizing mass cultural events, developing a social development plan, and working with students.
The rector of Baku Higher Oil School Elmar Gasimov noted that Rashad Hasanov made a special contribution to the achievement of success by the Higher School.
“He was one of the vice-rectors who founded BHOS. Rashad Hasanov won the sympathy of teachers and students with his fruitful activities, professionalism, behavior and humanity. Thanks to such employees, today the prestige and achievements of Higher School are growing. I am sure that he will adequately keep up with new responsibilities,” the rector added.
Rashad Hasanov, in turn, thanked the leadership and staff of Baku Higher Oil School for the trust and attention given to him.
“Many of my successes are connected with Baku Higher Oil School. Of course, the highest appreciation of my work was awarding me with the Tereggi Medal by Order of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Mr. Ilham Aliyev. The Certificate of Honor issued to me by the State Oil Company of the Republic of Azerbaijan and the certificates that I received from the Turkish Institute of Standards are also a confirmation of the high appreciation of my many years of work at Baku Higher Oil School. Here I was surrounded by attention and care. That is why I have always tried to be worthy of this attention. Today it’s hard for me to part with my dear colleagues and students, but I’m sure that our spiritual connection will always continue,” he said.
Note that Rashad Hasanov has worked as Vice Rector for General Affairs of Baku Higher Oil School since 2013.