- Students of Baku Higher Oil School donate their scholarship allowances to Armed Forces Assistance Fund
- #stoparmanianterrorism from Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to Armed Forces Assistance Fund
- Elmar Gasimov writes letter of protest to international organization regarding armenian rector
- Rector visits soldier's family
- Baku Higher Oil School once again becomes leader in passing grade ranking among universities in Azerbaijan
- 46-year-old enters Baku Higher Oil School
- Elmar Gasimov held a meeting with students who entered BHOS to study under the MBA programme
7 graduates of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) will start their professional careers at the Heydar Aliyev Baku Oil Refinery of SOCAR.
Graduates of the Chemical Engineering Department Zulfugar Tagiyev, Aytach Mammadli, Rauf Shiraliyev, Saida Sadiyeva, graduates of the Process Automation Department Elvin Hasanli, Ilham Marufov, Ziyaddin Guliyev were hired by the Heydar Aliyev Baku Oil Refinery after they had successfully passed the examination and interview stages.
Rector of Baku Higher Oil School Elmar Gasimov met with these graduates on this occasion. Congratulating them, Elmar Gasimov advised the young engineers, who are taking the first steps in their careers, to always increase their knowledge, work on themselves, and apply new technologies in their activities.
The rector said that most BHOS graduates get employed straight after graduation. Elmar Gasimov noted that the graduates owe their success not only to their intellectual potential and skills, but also to the fundamental, high quality education they received at the Higher School. The rector expressed confidence that the graduates would soon contribute to the development of the company, where they work as highly qualified specialists.
The graduates, in turn, noted that they will do responsibly their work and use their knowledge and experience for the benefit of the enterprise. They also thanked the management of the Heydar Aliyev Baku Oil Refinery for the support they give to the young people who are taking the first steps in the field of engineering.