- Students of Baku Higher Oil School donate their scholarship allowances to Armed Forces Assistance Fund
- #stoparmanianterrorism from Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to Armed Forces Assistance Fund
- Elmar Gasimov writes letter of protest to international organization regarding armenian rector
- Rector visits soldier's family
- Baku Higher Oil School once again becomes leader in passing grade ranking among universities in Azerbaijan
- 46-year-old enters Baku Higher Oil School
- Elmar Gasimov held a meeting with students who entered BHOS to study under the MBA programme
Admission of foreign students to Baku Higher Oil School continued in the 2020/2021 academic year.
In the current academic year, the admission of foreign students to the Higher School was carried out on a paid basis, as well as based on the assignment of the Ministry of Education within the relevant grant programmes.
The foreign students represent countries such as Turkey, Russia, Indonesia, Peru, and Uzbekistan. Most of them will study at the Petroleum Engineering Department and the Chemical Engineering Department, as well as under the MBA programme.
Thus, the number of foreign students at BHOS has exceeded 30 people.