- Students of Baku Higher Oil School donate their scholarship allowances to Armed Forces Assistance Fund
- #stoparmanianterrorism from Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to Armed Forces Assistance Fund
- Elmar Gasimov writes letter of protest to international organization regarding armenian rector
- Rector visits soldier's family
- Baku Higher Oil School once again becomes leader in passing grade ranking among universities in Azerbaijan
- 46-year-old enters Baku Higher Oil School
- Elmar Gasimov held a meeting with students who entered BHOS to study under the MBA programme
There are twin brothers among the applicants who scored high in the entrance exams for the first specialty group and chose to study at Baku Higher Oil School.
Brothers Vugar and Ilgar Nasirli graduated with honors from the complete secondary school No.1 named after Tofig Ismailov in Kurdamir in 2020.
During their study at the school, they both were repeatedly declared "Student of the Year", and they took top places in various subject olympiads.
Vugar and Ilgar Nasirli took part in various intellectual competitions, such as "Polygon", "What? Where? When?”, “Khamsa”, and participated in the program “Honors Student”.
During their study at school, they repeatedly participated in intellectual competitions and received various prizes.
At the entrance exams held this year, Ilgar Nasirli scored 656.2 points, Vugar Nasirli - 645 points.
Both brothers will study at the Process Automation Engineering Department of Baku Higher Oil School.
It should be noted that Vugar and Ilgar Nasirli are not the only twin brothers from Kurdamir who entered Baku Higher Oil School. Last year, twin brothers from Kurdamir also entered Baku Higher Oil School. One of the brothers, Rashad Azadli, scored 679.3 points in the specialty "Petroleum Engineering" and was awarded a Presidential Scholarship.