- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of victims of Khojaly genocide
- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
- Two Presidential Scholars of Baku Higher Oil School are classmates
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with Presidential Scholars
- Project of Baku Higher Oil School becomes winner of 'Science-Education-Industry' grant competition
The Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) has transferred 11 thousand AZN to Azerbaijani Armed Forces Assistance Fund. This money was raised through voluntary donations from salaries of BHOS employees, who consider it their civic duty to support the Azerbaijani Army fighting for the territorial integrity of our country.
The employees and graduates of the Higher School, who consider it their moral duty to support the Armed Forces of our country in liberating the occupied lands from the enemy, firmly declare their readiness to follow the combat order of our Supreme Commander-in-Chief Ilham Aliyev at any time.
Note that the Armed Forces Assistance Fund was established by Decree of President of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated August 17, 2002 to ensure the development of the Armed Forces in accordance with modern requirements, strengthen their material and technical base and finance the necessary social measures.