- BHOS students become winners of 'Introduction to Cybersecurity' training project
- The article of the teachers of the Baku Higher Oil School will be published in an international journal
- Startup project of Baku Higher Oil School enters final of international competition
- Meeting held with graduates hired by Baku Oil Refinery
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School donate their scholarship allowances to Armed Forces Assistance Fund
- #stoparmanianterrorism from Baku Higher Oil School
- Elmar Gasimov writes letter of protest to international organization regarding armenian rector
- Rector visits soldier's family
The Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) has transferred 11 thousand AZN to Azerbaijani Armed Forces Assistance Fund. This money was raised through voluntary donations from salaries of BHOS employees, who consider it their civic duty to support the Azerbaijani Army fighting for the territorial integrity of our country.
The employees and graduates of the Higher School, who consider it their moral duty to support the Armed Forces of our country in liberating the occupied lands from the enemy, firmly declare their readiness to follow the combat order of our Supreme Commander-in-Chief Ilham Aliyev at any time.
Note that the Armed Forces Assistance Fund was established by Decree of President of the Republic of Azerbaijan dated August 17, 2002 to ensure the development of the Armed Forces in accordance with modern requirements, strengthen their material and technical base and finance the necessary social measures.