- Graduate of Baku Higher Oil School marries Pakistani student from same university
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts opening ceremony of 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- 20 Nigerian students to study at Baku Higher Oil School from next academic year
- Baku Higher Oil School represented at International Educational Exhibition
- Global problems of eco-energy discussed at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- В Бакинской высшей школе нефти состоялся выпуск очередного курса «Бизнес-образование для инженеров»
- Two teams of Baku Higher Oil School become winners of international competition
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) has prepared a video-clip in English to draw the world’s attention to the military provocation committed by Armenia against Azerbaijan.
As a result of the armenian provocation, which began on September 27 and continues to this day, cities, settlements and villages located outside the line of contact are being subjected to heavy artillery and rocket fire, which leads to numerous casualties and destructions.
The video-clip with the hashtag #stoparmanianterrorism has been posted on open information resources and sent to BHOS partners in order to distribute it among wider audience.
The video-clip exposes the armenian vandalism and armenian militarists’ targeting the civilian population of Azerbaijan, which is fighting for the liberation of its lands. Attacks on civilians, resulting in killing and injuring innocent children, women and the elderly, are described in the video-clip as terrorism.
A special place in the video-clip is given to the intensive artillery and rocket attacks on large infrastructure cities located outside the contact line, such as Ganja and Mingechevir, as well as the killing of underage schoolchildren.
As Baku Higher Oil School, we hope that the video-clip ending with the slogan “We want justice!” will help to make our fair voice heard.