- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of victims of Khojaly genocide
- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
- Two Presidential Scholars of Baku Higher Oil School are classmates
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with Presidential Scholars
- Project of Baku Higher Oil School becomes winner of 'Science-Education-Industry' grant competition
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) has prepared a video-clip in English to draw the world’s attention to the military provocation committed by Armenia against Azerbaijan.
As a result of the armenian provocation, which began on September 27 and continues to this day, cities, settlements and villages located outside the line of contact are being subjected to heavy artillery and rocket fire, which leads to numerous casualties and destructions.
The video-clip with the hashtag #stoparmanianterrorism has been posted on open information resources and sent to BHOS partners in order to distribute it among wider audience.
The video-clip exposes the armenian vandalism and armenian militarists’ targeting the civilian population of Azerbaijan, which is fighting for the liberation of its lands. Attacks on civilians, resulting in killing and injuring innocent children, women and the elderly, are described in the video-clip as terrorism.
A special place in the video-clip is given to the intensive artillery and rocket attacks on large infrastructure cities located outside the contact line, such as Ganja and Mingechevir, as well as the killing of underage schoolchildren.
As Baku Higher Oil School, we hope that the video-clip ending with the slogan “We want justice!” will help to make our fair voice heard.