- Baku Higher Oil School holds discussions on 'Natural resources of Karabakh'
- BHOS Presidential Scholar: 'For me, Kelbajar is Azerbaijan, the Motherland revived in memories'
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Natural Resources of Karabakh'
- Rector meets with employee who participated in Patriotic War
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts interuniversity championship of International Competition Petrobowl
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to "YASHAT" Fund
- The winner of the online chess tournament organized by Baku Higher Oil School has been announced
- Two BHOS students awarded scholarship named after academician Khoshbakht Yusifzade
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts poetry evening dedicated Ramiz Rovshan
Students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) have donated their scholarship allowances to the Armed Forces Assistance Fund of the Republic of Azerbaijan to provide moral support to the Azerbaijani Army fighting for the territorial integrity of our country.
Thus, student of the Information Security Department Eyyub Ismail, students of the Petroleum Engineering Department Gulistan Kerimova and Rahima Abbasova, master's student of the Information and Control in Technical Systems Department Pakiza Pashayeva donated to the Fund their scholarship allowances for this month.
It should be noted that students and graduates of Baku Higher Oil School are currently actively participating in the information war against the Armenian propaganda. Using social media platforms, they inform the international community about the realities of Azerbaijan. Students of the Information Security Department have shown particular efficiency in this direction.