- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of victims of Khojaly genocide
- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
- Two Presidential Scholars of Baku Higher Oil School are classmates
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with Presidential Scholars
- Project of Baku Higher Oil School becomes winner of 'Science-Education-Industry' grant competition
Students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) have donated their scholarship allowances to the Armed Forces Assistance Fund of the Republic of Azerbaijan to provide moral support to the Azerbaijani Army fighting for the territorial integrity of our country.
Thus, student of the Information Security Department Eyyub Ismail, students of the Petroleum Engineering Department Gulistan Kerimova and Rahima Abbasova, master's student of the Information and Control in Technical Systems Department Pakiza Pashayeva donated to the Fund their scholarship allowances for this month.
It should be noted that students and graduates of Baku Higher Oil School are currently actively participating in the information war against the Armenian propaganda. Using social media platforms, they inform the international community about the realities of Azerbaijan. Students of the Information Security Department have shown particular efficiency in this direction.