- Baku Higher Oil School holds discussions on 'Natural resources of Karabakh'
- BHOS Presidential Scholar: 'For me, Kelbajar is Azerbaijan, the Motherland revived in memories'
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Natural Resources of Karabakh'
- Rector meets with employee who participated in Patriotic War
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts interuniversity championship of International Competition Petrobowl
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to "YASHAT" Fund
- The winner of the online chess tournament organized by Baku Higher Oil School has been announced
- Two BHOS students awarded scholarship named after academician Khoshbakht Yusifzade
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts poetry evening dedicated Ramiz Rovshan
Seven graduates of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) have obtained employment at the Heydar Aliyev Baku Oil Refinery of SOCAR.
Thus, graduates of the Chemical Engineering Department Zulfugar Tagiyev, Aytaj Mammadli, Rauf Shiraliyev, Saida Sadiyeva, graduates of the Process Automation Department Elvin Hasanli, Ilham Marufov, Ziyaddin Guliyev were hired to work at the plant after successfully passing the exam and interview.
Rector of Baku Higher Oil School Elmar Gasimov and Director of the Heydar Aliyev Oil Refinery Bakhtiyar Mammadov met with these graduates.
At the meeting, Elmar Gasimov and Bakhtiyar Mammadov congratulated the graduates on obtaining employment, wished them success in their work, and recommended them to take a responsible attitude to their work and to mobilize their knowledge and experience for the development of the enterprise.
Noting that the BHOS graduates were appointed to responsible positions at the plant, Director of the Oil Refinery Bakhtiyar Mammadov expressed confidence that the young engineers would make a special contribution to the reconstruction and modernization of the enterprise.
Rector Elmar Gasimov noted that today BHOS graduates who graduated from the university in previous years also work at the plant as highly qualified specialists contributing to the development of the Heydar Aliyev Oil Refinery.
“Thanks to the conditions created by the plant’s management, they improved their professional skills by taking advanced training courses abroad”.
Elmar Gasimov expressed confidence that this year’s graduates would also justify the trust placed in them.
The BHOS graduates, in turn, thanked the leaderships of Baku Higher Oil School and the Heydar Aliyev Oil Refinery for their support.