- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of victims of Khojaly genocide
- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
- Two Presidential Scholars of Baku Higher Oil School are classmates
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with Presidential Scholars
- Project of Baku Higher Oil School becomes winner of 'Science-Education-Industry' grant competition
Seven graduates of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) have obtained employment at the Heydar Aliyev Baku Oil Refinery of SOCAR.
Thus, graduates of the Chemical Engineering Department Zulfugar Tagiyev, Aytaj Mammadli, Rauf Shiraliyev, Saida Sadiyeva, graduates of the Process Automation Department Elvin Hasanli, Ilham Marufov, Ziyaddin Guliyev were hired to work at the plant after successfully passing the exam and interview.
Rector of Baku Higher Oil School Elmar Gasimov and Director of the Heydar Aliyev Oil Refinery Bakhtiyar Mammadov met with these graduates.
At the meeting, Elmar Gasimov and Bakhtiyar Mammadov congratulated the graduates on obtaining employment, wished them success in their work, and recommended them to take a responsible attitude to their work and to mobilize their knowledge and experience for the development of the enterprise.
Noting that the BHOS graduates were appointed to responsible positions at the plant, Director of the Oil Refinery Bakhtiyar Mammadov expressed confidence that the young engineers would make a special contribution to the reconstruction and modernization of the enterprise.
Rector Elmar Gasimov noted that today BHOS graduates who graduated from the university in previous years also work at the plant as highly qualified specialists contributing to the development of the Heydar Aliyev Oil Refinery.
“Thanks to the conditions created by the plant’s management, they improved their professional skills by taking advanced training courses abroad”.
Elmar Gasimov expressed confidence that this year’s graduates would also justify the trust placed in them.
The BHOS graduates, in turn, thanked the leaderships of Baku Higher Oil School and the Heydar Aliyev Oil Refinery for their support.