- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
- Two Presidential Scholars of Baku Higher Oil School are classmates
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with Presidential Scholars
- Project of Baku Higher Oil School becomes winner of 'Science-Education-Industry' grant competition
- Baku Higher Oil School launching another training program 'Business Education for Engineers'
In connection with the 90th anniversary of SOCAR's First Vice-president, academician Khoshbakht Yusifzadeh, Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) established a scholarship in his name (based on Resolution No. 13 of the SOCAR Council dated March 17, 2020).
The scholarship will be awarded annually to outstanding 4th and/or 5th year students of Baku Higher Oil School.
The graduates of the Petroleum Engineering Department of BHOS, Nihad Abbasov and Nadir Namazov, were the first to receive this scholarship.
The student scholarship named after academician Khoshbakht Yusifzadeh was awarded to the 5th year students of the Petroleum Engineering Department of BHOS, Aytaj Iskenderova and Turkan Aliyeva, in accordance with the final performance indicators for the 2019/2020 academic year. These students showed the highest GPA and excelled in academics, behavior and extracurricular activities.
The scholarship will be calculated from December 2020.