- Baku Higher Oil School hosts opening ceremony of 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- 20 Nigerian students to study at Baku Higher Oil School from next academic year
- Baku Higher Oil School represented at International Educational Exhibition
- Global problems of eco-energy discussed at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- В Бакинской высшей школе нефти состоялся выпуск очередного курса «Бизнес-образование для инженеров»
- Two teams of Baku Higher Oil School become winners of international competition
- Elmar Gasimov visits Police Academy
- The 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences dedicated to the 98th Anniversary of the National Leader Heydar Aliyev
Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) is launching another training program “Business Education for Engineers”, which is a joint project of BHOS and BP.
Now engineering students from other universities in Azerbaijan can also participate in this program!
The main purpose of the project is to develop leadership and management skills of engineering students, as well as expand career opportunities for them.
The trainings will be held free of charge and exclusively in English.
The advantages offered by the project:
- The opportunity to acquire knowledge and skills in the field of business;
- The opportunity to participate in practical classes;
- The opportunity to learn from the leading representatives of BP and other multinational companies, as well as take part in discussions with them;
- The opportunity to be trained by the most advanced and internationally certified employees of Baku Higher Oil School;
- The opportunity to obtain a certificate upon completion of the program;
The trainings will be conducted by BHOS specialists with international experience. The trainings will be conducted online in February-March.
The program consists of the following modules:
- Presentation and Communication Skills;
- Project Management;
- Time Management and Efficiency;
- Risk Management;
- Introduction to Finance, Budget and Cost Control;
- HR Management Fundamentals and Leadership;
Who can apply for the training program?
- Only 3rd, 4th and 5th year engineering students;
- Only students with a high level of English;
- 4th and 5th year students of Baku Higher Oil School, 3rd and 4th year students of other higher educational institutions;
To register, please, send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org:
The deadline for registration is February 8, 2021.
Due to the limited number of places, it is recommended to register as soon as possible.
Students admitted to the program will be notified by 20 February 2021.
For additional questions, please contact:
Phone: 012 521 00 00 (internal: 33027)