- Baku Higher Oil School hosts opening ceremony of 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- 20 Nigerian students to study at Baku Higher Oil School from next academic year
- Baku Higher Oil School represented at International Educational Exhibition
- Global problems of eco-energy discussed at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- В Бакинской высшей школе нефти состоялся выпуск очередного курса «Бизнес-образование для инженеров»
- Two teams of Baku Higher Oil School become winners of international competition
- Elmar Gasimov visits Police Academy
- The 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences dedicated to the 98th Anniversary of the National Leader Heydar Aliyev
Among the Presidential Scholars who entered Baku Higher Oil School this academic year, there are two graduates of the same school. Gadiyeva Gunay and Tarishli Fidan graduated from the “Zangi” lyceum in Baku. They both are currently studying at the Process Automation Engineering Department of Baku Higher Oil School.
Gadiyeva Gunay scored 685.1 points and Tarishli Fidan scored 685.5 points in the university entrance exams. Both of them were awarded the Presidential Scholarship in accordance with the Order of the President of the Republic of Azerbaijan Mr. Ilham Aliyev “On Granting the Presidential Scholarship to Students Admitted to Higher Educational Institutions in the 2020/2021 Academic Year".
Gadiyeva Gunay and Tarishli Fidan are both classmates and close friends.