- Baku Higher Oil School hosts opening ceremony of 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- 20 Nigerian students to study at Baku Higher Oil School from next academic year
- Baku Higher Oil School represented at International Educational Exhibition
- Global problems of eco-energy discussed at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- В Бакинской высшей школе нефти состоялся выпуск очередного курса «Бизнес-образование для инженеров»
- Two teams of Baku Higher Oil School become winners of international competition
- Elmar Gasimov visits Police Academy
- The 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences dedicated to the 98th Anniversary of the National Leader Heydar Aliyev
Baku Higher Oil School is embarking on a new partnership with Stockholm University through a newly launched collaborative project to share practices in cyber security education, explore the needs of the industry, and create a common online course to nurture a skilled workforce for virtually every industry.
Given that organizations currently place the high priority on building secure digital infrastructures that tend to scale and to address an increasing demand for cyber security professionals with fastest-growing skill areas in cyber and information security industry, Baku Higher Oil School offers young tech talents, who are passionate about pursuing a degree in cyber and information security, a special Bachelor’s programme.
This joint project will explore opportunities for mid-career professionals through a specially designed online programme which could serve as a springboard into specialist security positions and leadership roles, offering young tech talents many opportunities for career development.
This joint undertaking will pave the way to promote international collaboration in the information security sector in the region. Baku Higher Oil School will collaborate with lead universities from Poland, Georgia and Ukraine through this joint initiative the overarching spirit of which is to facilitate high quality, competitive and marketable cyber security education seasoned with an intercultural perspective.