- Baku Higher Oil School hosts opening ceremony of 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- 20 Nigerian students to study at Baku Higher Oil School from next academic year
- Baku Higher Oil School represented at International Educational Exhibition
- Global problems of eco-energy discussed at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- В Бакинской высшей школе нефти состоялся выпуск очередного курса «Бизнес-образование для инженеров»
- Two teams of Baku Higher Oil School become winners of international competition
- Elmar Gasimov visits Police Academy
- The 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences dedicated to the 98th Anniversary of the National Leader Heydar Aliyev
Within the framework of a grant program intended for citizens of the member states of the Non-Aligned Movement, Peruvian citizen Belka Acevedo Lozano, who study at Baku Higher Oil School for a master's degree in chemical engineering, is participating in the International Non-Aligned Movement Model Simulation Training.
The training, which is being held within the framework of Azerbaijan’s chairmanship in the Non-Aligned Movement, will last from 1 to 5 March this year.
Young people from the member states of the Non-Aligned Movement (NAM), including foreign students studying in Azerbaijan, are taking part in this event, which is being held for the first time in the history of the Non-Aligned Movement.
Hundreds of young people from the NAM member states applied for participation in the training. As a result of the competitive selection process, 60 young people from 39 countries of the organization received the right to take part in it.
Acting as high-level officials from the NAM member states, participants will develop recommendations for the NAM member states in the aftermath of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Azerbaijani Foreign Minister Jeyhun Bayramov and UN Secretary General’s Special Envoy for Youth Affairs Jayatma Vikramanayake made speeches at the opening ceremony.
At the next stages of the training, which will last until March 5, based on the regional distribution of participants (Latin America, Asia and Africa/Europe), it is planned to hold group discussions and plenary sessions with the participation of all participants, at the end of which the final document of the simulation will be agreed and adopted.