- Baku Higher Oil School hosts opening ceremony of 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- 20 Nigerian students to study at Baku Higher Oil School from next academic year
- Baku Higher Oil School represented at International Educational Exhibition
- Global problems of eco-energy discussed at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- В Бакинской высшей школе нефти состоялся выпуск очередного курса «Бизнес-образование для инженеров»
- Two teams of Baku Higher Oil School become winners of international competition
- Elmar Gasimov visits Police Academy
- The 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences dedicated to the 98th Anniversary of the National Leader Heydar Aliyev
The meeting between BHOS rector Elmar Gasimov, lecturers’ staff and Professor Masanori Kurihara from department of resources and environmental engineering of Waseda University, Japan and representatives of INPEX Company, Japan was held at BHOS. BHOS rector Elmar Gasimov warmly greeted guests saying that he was pleased to welcome them at BHOS. Guests were informed about BHOS and its achievements. While touching upon bilateral relations between Azerbaijan and Japan in petroleum sector, BHOS rector stressed possibility of establishing cooperation between BHOS and Waseda University in future. E. Gasimov invited Professor Masanori Kurihara to conduct master class for BHOS students in March 2016 with the support of INPEX Company in frames of his visit to Azerbaijan.
In his turn, Professor Masanori Kurihara and representative of INPEX Company expressed their contentment that they were able to visit one of the leading higher schools of Azerbaijan, Baku Higher Oil School, during their short visit. Mr. Kurihara on behalf of the university he represents emphasized the interest in cooperation with BHOS. His suggestion encompassed realization students’ and lecturers’ mobility between BHOS and Waseda University in the field of engineering, joint preparation of academic programs as well as involvement in joint research work.
In conclusion proposals and initiatives of BHOS lecturers were brought forward and cooperation opportunities were discussed. At the same time agreement was reached on organization of professional training for BHOS students by professor of Waseda University in March 2016.