- Baku Higher Oil School starts cooperation with Cisco
- Baku Higher Oil School continues conducting distance classes
- Representatives of Hungarian Embassy visit Baku Higher Oil School
- Mehmet Karaca: 'I believe that Baku Higher Oil School will very soon make itself known in the region'
- Rector of Istanbul Technical University visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School represented at II International Oil Academic Congress in Russia
- Eight more BHOS students to study in Europe
SOCAR President and Parliament Member Rovnag Abdullayev and Chairperson of the State Students Admission Commission Maleyka Abbaszade who attended the ceremonial event dedicated to the start of the new academic year, congratulated Arzu Hasanli (admitted to BHOS Process Automation Engineering Programme), Isa Mammadli and Nihad Abbasov (admitted to Petroleum Engineering Programme), the students who gathered the highest 700 points during 2015/2016 academic year entrance exam held by SSAC.
Isa Mammadli was born in Baku, on September 25, 1998. He graduated with honor the secondary school N163 of Baku in 2015. During the school years he took part in various events, knowledge contests and camp activities. In addition, he participated in various school events as a presenter, participant, organizer and designer. Having gathered 700 entry points during the exam, he was admitted to the Petroleum Engineering Programme at BHOS.
Arzu Hasanli was born on April 2, 1999 in Barda town. She graduated with honor the Technical Lyceum named after Academician Zarifa Aliyeva in Barda in 2015. Throughout the whole education period, Arzu demonstrated high educational performance and was awarded honorary certificates. She has always been an active participant of public events held in our country. Arzu worthily represented her lyceum in knowledge contests held nationwide. She was admitted to Process Automation Engineering Programme at BHOS after having gathered the highest 700 points.
Nihad Abbasov was born on January 5, 1999 in Sumgait. He graduated the secondary school named after Isa Mammadov in Gubadli region as an “A” level student in 2015. During his studies, he took leading places as a participant of various contests. At the same time he participated in INEPO International Project Olympiad and Scientists of Future Contest. With 700 points gathered during the entrance exam he was admitted to the Petroleum Engineering Programme.