- Baku Higher Oil School starts cooperation with Cisco
- Baku Higher Oil School continues conducting distance classes
- Representatives of Hungarian Embassy visit Baku Higher Oil School
- Mehmet Karaca: 'I believe that Baku Higher Oil School will very soon make itself known in the region'
- Rector of Istanbul Technical University visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School represented at II International Oil Academic Congress in Russia
- Eight more BHOS students to study in Europe
Arzu Hasanli, graduate of the Technical Lyceum named after Academician Zarifa Aliyeva in Barda town, admitted to BHOS Process Automation Engineering programme with the highest 700 points gathered during 2015/2016 academic year entrance exam held by the State Students Admission Commission, thanked and congratulated SSAC Chairperson Maleyka Abbaszade on behalf of all prospective students.
Arzu Hasanli was born on April 2, 1999 in Barda town. She graduated with honor the Technical Lyceum named after Academician Zarifa Aliyeva in Barda in 2015. Throughout the whole education period, Arzu demonstrated high educational performance and was awarded honorary certificates. She has always been an active participant of public events held in our country. Arzu worthily represented her lyceum in knowledge contests held nationwide. She has been admitted to Process Automation Engineering programme at BHOS after having gathered the highest 700 points during the entrance exam for 2015/2016 academic year held by SSAC.