- Baku Higher Oil School starts accepting students for SPM program
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School wins essay competition
- Baku Higher Oil School receives license for global distance education program
- Baku Higher Oil School starts cooperation with Cisco
- Baku Higher Oil School continues conducting distance classes
- Representatives of Hungarian Embassy visit Baku Higher Oil School
- Mehmet Karaca: 'I believe that Baku Higher Oil School will very soon make itself known in the region'
Dr. Habiba Kalantarova (PhD in Mathematics from University of Bonn) is appointed Associate Professor at BHOS, SOCAR, after a long period of studies and research activities in Turkey and Germany.Habiba Kalantarova was born in Baku and attended the secondary school No.158. Then she continued her education at Ankara Yüce Science High School, Turkey.From 2002 to 2005, Habiba Kalantarova studied at the Department of Mathematics of Boğaziçi University, Turkey and obtained a B.Sc degree. Then she continued her studies at Koç University, Turkey and received her Master’s degree in 2007. During her graduate studies, she was granted full scholarship and her Master’s thesis was dedicated to the Schrödinger-Newton System.
In January 2015, Habiba Kalantarova successfully defended her PhD thesis entitled “Local Smoothing and Well-Posedness Results for KP-II Type Equations” at the University of Bonn, Germany.During her doctoral studies Dr. Kalantarova received the grants of German Research Foundation via German Collaborative Research Centers (SFB 611 and SFB 1060), and she was twice recipient of OWLG (Oberwolfach Leibniz Graduate Student) grant.
Since July 2015, Dr. Kalantarova has been working as an Associate Professor at SOCAR, BHOS Petroleum Engineering Department.