- Baku Higher Oil School starts cooperation with Cisco
- Baku Higher Oil School continues conducting distance classes
- Representatives of Hungarian Embassy visit Baku Higher Oil School
- Mehmet Karaca: 'I believe that Baku Higher Oil School will very soon make itself known in the region'
- Rector of Istanbul Technical University visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School represented at II International Oil Academic Congress in Russia
- Eight more BHOS students to study in Europe
17 BHOS students admitted in academic year 2015/2016 with 690-700 entry points were granted the Presidential Scholarship. This was based on the Order of the President of Azerbaijan Republic, Ilham Aliyev, on Granting the Presidential Scholarship to Students Admitted to Higher Educational Institutions in academic year 2015/2016, as of September 14, 2015. Out of 17 students, 9 students were admitted to Petroleum Engineering Programme, 5 students to Process Automation Engineering Programme and 3 students to Chemical Engineering Programme.
In general, out of the total 25 students awarded the Presidential Scholarship in Specialization Group # 1, 17 students were admitted to study at BHOS.
It should be noted that last academic year the number of the Presidential Scholarship holders at BHOS constituted this much. Moreover, in academic year 2015/2016, the minimum entrance score to BHOS was 659 points, while the general average score constituted 676 points, which is the highest result among the national higher education institutions. The score indicators improved dynamically for all three specializations. A total of 3 students among the 7 students getting the highest 700 entrance points in Specialisation Group #1 were admitted to BHOS.