- Winners of the BiblioBHOS reading contest, which was organized by Baku Higher Oil School, have been announced
- Huseyn Abdullayev, who scored the maximum number of points at the final exams: 'My biggest dream is to enter Baku Higher Oil School'
- Graduate of Baku Higher Oil School enters PhD programmes of three prestigious US universities
- Winners of I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers announced
- Vice Rector of Baku Higher Oil School Rashad Hasanov has been appointed to a higher position
- Elmar Gasimov: 'Students should demand quality education from teachers, not concessions'
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School show excellent results at IELTS exam
- Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with representatives of Petkim Petrochemical Holding
Emerson Process Management general manager on BP global strategies Raoul Mercer visited BHOS accordingly to the invitation of BHOS process automation engineering department. He conducted the workshop on “Upstream project responding to change” for BHOS first and second year students studying process automation engineering.
Taking the floor during the workshop BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov reminded that Emerson Process Management Company was included in the number of international companies BHOS established cooperation with. BHOS Rector underlined that it was a good practice to organize the workshops and trainings conducted by the representatives of international companies for BHOS students’ development.
In his turn Emerson Process Management general manager on BP global strategies Raoul Mercer made detailed presentation on automation of oil production and large-scale apply of automation within diverse projects.
The workshop proceeded by questions and answers session.