- Baku Higher Oil School starts accepting students for SPM program
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School wins essay competition
- Baku Higher Oil School receives license for global distance education program
- Baku Higher Oil School starts cooperation with Cisco
- Baku Higher Oil School continues conducting distance classes
- Representatives of Hungarian Embassy visit Baku Higher Oil School
- Mehmet Karaca: 'I believe that Baku Higher Oil School will very soon make itself known in the region'
Winter session is continuing at BHOS. Currently BHOS students studying in the Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering and Process Automation Engineering programmes are taking exams.
BHOS rector Elmar Gasimov has signed the order on organizing the winter session at BHOS for Academic year 2015/16. According to the order the exams will be held from January 7 to January 25.
The exams on Petroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering specializations at BHOS were held simultaneously with the Heriot-Watt University, UK, on the same days and at the same time taking into account the time difference between Azerbaijan and UK. The delegation representing Heriot-Watt University visited BHOS to invigilate exams the questions of which were prepared in UK.