- Baku Higher Oil School hosts interuniversity championship of International Competition Petrobowl
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to "YASHAT" Fund
- The winner of the online chess tournament organized by Baku Higher Oil School has been announced
- Two BHOS students awarded scholarship named after academician Khoshbakht Yusifzade
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts poetry evening dedicated Ramiz Rovshan
- International French journal publishes article by senior lecturer of Baku Higher Oil School Farad Kamyabi
- BHOS startup projects win main prizes at international competition
- Five teachers of Baku Higher Oil School receive title of CISCO Academy Instructor
- Baku Higher Oil School launches webinar on 'Culture and Spiritual Wealth of Karabakh'
Winter session is continuing at BHOS. Currently BHOS students studying in the Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering and Process Automation Engineering programmes are taking exams.
BHOS rector Elmar Gasimov has signed the order on organizing the winter session at BHOS for Academic year 2015/16. According to the order the exams will be held from January 7 to January 25.
The exams on Petroleum Engineering and Chemical Engineering specializations at BHOS were held simultaneously with the Heriot-Watt University, UK, on the same days and at the same time taking into account the time difference between Azerbaijan and UK. The delegation representing Heriot-Watt University visited BHOS to invigilate exams the questions of which were prepared in UK.