- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of victims of Khojaly genocide
- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
- Two Presidential Scholars of Baku Higher Oil School are classmates
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with Presidential Scholars
- Project of Baku Higher Oil School becomes winner of 'Science-Education-Industry' grant competition
The staff and students of Baku Higher Oil School have joined to the petition "100,000 signatures for the recognition of Serzh Sargsyan as a criminal of war" created by the working group of the Council of State Support to the Non-Governmental Organizations under the President of Azerbaijan Republic presented to UN Security Council. Petition also aims at achieving political assessment to the tragedy of January 20 by the world community.
Each single member of Student Youth Organization, Student Trade Union Organization, YAP (New Azerbaijan Party) Youth Union and Petroleum Engineers Student Scientific Society of Baku Higher Oil School actively took part in the promotion of signature collection processes. The president of Armenia Serzh Sargsyan also directly participated in Khojali genocide, invasion of the territories of Azerbaijan by Armenians and occupation of Nagorno-Karabakh by Armenian armed forces. Serzh Sargsyan as an international criminal should be punished and recognized as military criminal.
It should be noted that, the above mentioned petition has already been started.
The main target is the recognition of Serzh Sargsyan, the direct participant of Khojali genocide as an international war criminal. The working group of the Council of State Support to the Non-Governmental Organizations under the President of Azerbaijan Republic plans to collect the 100,000 signatures within a short period of time.