- Baku Higher Oil School hosts interuniversity championship of International Competition Petrobowl
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to "YASHAT" Fund
- The winner of the online chess tournament organized by Baku Higher Oil School has been announced
- Two BHOS students awarded scholarship named after academician Khoshbakht Yusifzade
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts poetry evening dedicated Ramiz Rovshan
- International French journal publishes article by senior lecturer of Baku Higher Oil School Farad Kamyabi
- BHOS startup projects win main prizes at international competition
- Five teachers of Baku Higher Oil School receive title of CISCO Academy Instructor
- Baku Higher Oil School launches webinar on 'Culture and Spiritual Wealth of Karabakh'
Having joined anti-plagiarism programme BHOS has started applying internet services related to detection and prevention of plagiarism by US based Turnitin company. In this connection, BHOS signed cooperation agreement with Turnitin and its internet services had already been in use at BHOS.
Advanced technologies are applied at BHOS to ensure the transparency of education process and stiff measures are taken against students who resort to plagiarism. It is stated that resorting to plagiarism in students’ scientific and academic works would also entail negativity in their future activities. The application of services related to detection, prevention of plagiarism at BHOS would be significant for writing scientific works by students in independent and responsible way, and it would be very crucial for general progress of education. In fact Turnitin’s internet services are applied in 140 countries, at more than 15 000 educational institutions. Application of these services at BHOS would give a stimulus for BHOS to be amongst the world lead universities.