- Students and graduates of Baku Higher Oil School shown high results in entrance exams for master's degree programs
- BHOS foreign student participating in International Non-Aligned Movement Model Simulation Training
- BHOS launches next 'Business Education for Engineers' course
- Baku Higher Oil School honors memory of victims of Khojaly genocide
- Baku Higher Oil School, Stockholm University to start training cybersecurity specialists
- Baku Higher Oil School launches Orientation Program for first-year students
- Baku Higher Oil School's online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good' has ended
- President's Assistant visits Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host online art reading competition 'The Homeland is Good'
- Rector Elmar Gasimov holds meeting with heads of student organizations
Zeynab Kazimova, head of Public Relations Departament of Baku Higher Oil School has been awarded with the diploma of "the best public relations of 2014" in result of the social survey.
The Caucasus biggest education facebook social page "Azerbaijani Universities" held a survey among the Azerbaijani students and as a result head of Public Relations Departament of BHOS, Zeynab Kazimova has been nominated the best best public relations manager of 2014. Zeynab Kazimova was rewarded with the diploma by the head of the facebook page "Azerbaijani Universities" Zohrab Suleyman.
Additionally, the head of the public relations of BSU and ADA University were the amongst of the rewarded ones.