- Baku Higher Oil School, Baker Hughes sign agreement on granting JewelSuite software licenses
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts meeting with representatives of Saudi Arabia's University of Petroleum & Minerals
- Teymur Sadikhov, the first Azerbaijani scientist to work at NASA, gave a lecture at Baku Higher Oil School
- Student of Baku Higher Oil School awarded Certificate of High Achievement at International Collegiate Programming Contest
- Baku Higher Oil School, Texas A&M International University sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Emin Huseynov holds master class at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School celebrates its 8th anniversary
During the ceremony of signing of cooperation agreement between BHOS and the State Agency on Alternative and Renewable Energy Sources of Azerbaijan Republic the chair of the said Agency Akim Badalov awarded head of BHOS Training and Research Center on Renewable Energy Engineering Senan Eminov the honorary diploma for his merits in the field of development energetics and industry complex of Azerbaijan.
It should be pointed out that after finishing Middle East Technical University, Turkey, Senan Eminov continued his education at the University of Bremen, Germany. In 2010-2011 Senan supported by SOCAR scholarship programme studied at London Imperial College, UK, on Master level. In 2011-2015 after finishing his Master education Senan Eminov continued his studies at London Imperial College in frames of PhD following the State Programme for 2007-2015 ‘On education of Azerbaijani youth abroad’ adopted the President of Azerbaijan Republic Ilham Aliyev. In September 2015 BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov appointed Senan Eminov to the position of senior lecturer at BHOS chemical engineering department. Following BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov’s order, Senan Eminov was appointed as the head of BHOS Training and Research Center on Renewable Energy Engineering.