- Huseyn Abdullayev, who scored the maximum number of points at the final exams: 'My biggest dream is to enter Baku Higher Oil School'
- Graduate of Baku Higher Oil School enters PhD programmes of three prestigious US universities
- Winners of I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers announced
- Vice Rector of Baku Higher Oil School Rashad Hasanov has been appointed to a higher position
- Elmar Gasimov: 'Students should demand quality education from teachers, not concessions'
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School show excellent results at IELTS exam
- Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with representatives of Petkim Petrochemical Holding
- I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers complete their work
On Saturday, SOCAR President, the member of the National Parliament Rovnag Abdullayev visited new campus of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) being under construction and situated at Bibiheybet. He closely familiarized himself with the works carried out at magnificent building. Rovnag Abdullayev informed that a number of lecturing halls and laboratories would be constructed by the leading companies of the globe for free at BHOS new campus, the largest one in the Caucasus, comprising hostel, academic buildings, large stadium and other grandiose infrastructural objects.
SOCAR President emphasized that: ‘The whole complex of the higher school will be put in commission this year’. Rovnag Abdullayev also brought forward special assignments connected with the exploitation of the complex to be started by forthcoming September.