- Huseyn Abdullayev, who scored the maximum number of points at the final exams: 'My biggest dream is to enter Baku Higher Oil School'
- Graduate of Baku Higher Oil School enters PhD programmes of three prestigious US universities
- Winners of I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers announced
- Vice Rector of Baku Higher Oil School Rashad Hasanov has been appointed to a higher position
- Elmar Gasimov: 'Students should demand quality education from teachers, not concessions'
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School show excellent results at IELTS exam
- Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with representatives of Petkim Petrochemical Holding
- I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers complete their work
Taking part at the national finals of the large-scale international technological contest Microsoft Imagine Cup 2016, Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) students joined the winners of the Cup jointly organized by Microsoft Azerbaijan and Nar Mobile with the support by Azerbaijan Ministry of Education, Ministry of Communications and High Technologies, and High Tech Park.
Bakhishli Amiraslan and Orkhan Alikhanov the sophomore students of Process Automation Engineering and Petroleum Engineering Departments respectively, became the runners-up of the contest in the Games category, while the Process Automation Engineering students Rahim Rahimli, Shamil Omarov, Karim Karimov and Leyli Abbasova became the runners-up in the Social Projects category.
It should be noted that this year a total of 25 teams of university and college students were competing in 3 categories. In total 15 ones were qualified to the national finals after the success demonstrated during the national selection and online semifinals. Three winners in the Social Projects, Innovations and Games categories were qualified to the next stage where an online voting will be held. They have got a chance to compete for the award amounting to 50 000 USD awarded for project development.