- Huseyn Abdullayev, who scored the maximum number of points at the final exams: 'My biggest dream is to enter Baku Higher Oil School'
- Graduate of Baku Higher Oil School enters PhD programmes of three prestigious US universities
- Winners of I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers announced
- Vice Rector of Baku Higher Oil School Rashad Hasanov has been appointed to a higher position
- Elmar Gasimov: 'Students should demand quality education from teachers, not concessions'
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School show excellent results at IELTS exam
- Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with representatives of Petkim Petrochemical Holding
- I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers complete their work
A tour to Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) was organized for the students and teachers from Ankara Lyceum located in Narimanov district, Baku. Habiba Sadigli, Head of Students Affairs Department welcomed the visitors and expressed her delight of meeting them at the higher school. She made a presentation to the students speaking about the history of the higher school, its mission and vision, new campus and annual statistics, the minimum entrance scores per programme, international partner companies and universities, the curriculum, and explained them the university regulations, internship opportunities and workshops held at various national and transnational companies, as well as the other directions of BHOS activities. She underlined that BHOS maintained its leading position in terms of the main student recruitment indicators for academic year 2015/2016, specifically noting the dynamics per every indicator. Ms. Sadigli noted that BHOS was the most attractive and prestigious higher education institution for prospective students and recommended them to choose BHOS for their further studies underlying that BHOS would be a warranty for them to become not only professional petroleum engineers, but also to develop personally.
After the Q&A session, the students got acquainted with the lecture rooms, laboratories and the model of the new campus.
The students and teachers expressed their pleasure of visiting BHOS and extended their gratitude to the school management for organizing the meeting