- Huseyn Abdullayev, who scored the maximum number of points at the final exams: 'My biggest dream is to enter Baku Higher Oil School'
- Graduate of Baku Higher Oil School enters PhD programmes of three prestigious US universities
- Winners of I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers announced
- Vice Rector of Baku Higher Oil School Rashad Hasanov has been appointed to a higher position
- Elmar Gasimov: 'Students should demand quality education from teachers, not concessions'
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School show excellent results at IELTS exam
- Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with representatives of Petkim Petrochemical Holding
- I International Scientific Conferences of Students and Young Researchers complete their work
International Conference on ‘Multisectoral Cooperation: The Role of Customs Service in Modern Economic Development’ was held at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov and Chairman of the State Customs Committee of Azerbaijan Republic, lieutenant-general on custom service Aydin Aliyev made a welcome address during the opening ceremony of the said Conference jointly organized by BHOS, Academy of the State Customs Committee, Baku regional office of International Network of Custom Universities (INCU). In his introductory speech during the plenary meeting, BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov heartily welcomed seniors and representatives of the State Customs Committee of Azerbaijan Republic and foreign guests. Elmar Gasimov specially stressed that the fact of hosting of the event by BHOS was very pleasing.
Chairman of the State Customs Committee of Azerbaijan Republic, lieutenant-general on custom service Aydin Aliyev said he was very glad that BHOS was hosting the event.
Mr. Lars Karlsson, President of KGH Border Services, INCU Advisory Board Member, made presentation on ‘Custom Policy as the Lead Factor for the International Development’.
BHOS Rector Elmar Gasimov made presentation on ‘The Role of Oil Strategy in Economic Development of Azerbaijan’, Chief of Head Department of Performance Measurement and Development Programmes of the State Customs Committee of Azerbaijan Republic Dr. Igbal Babayev made a speech on ‘Principles of Application and Management of Innovation Projects in Customs Service’, Communication, External Affairs, Strategy and Region Vice President of BP Azerbaijan-Georgia-Turkey region Mr. Bakhtiyar Aslanbeyli talked about ‘Customs Procedures on Production-Sharing in Azerbaijan’, Chief Inspector of the State Customs Committee, INCU Baku Regional Manager, Ms. Lala Imanova’s presentation was dedicated to ‘Improvement and Simplification of Customs Procedures with the Purpose of Development of Non-Oil Sector’ and Head of INCU Secretariat Dr. Mikhail Kashubski made presentation on ‘Problems relating to the Legal Status of Offshore Petroleum Installation: International Law and State Practice’.
Students and professors of BHOS and Academy of the State Customs Committee made presentations on following topics: ‘History of Azerbaijan Customs Service and Stages of its Development’, ‘Legal Regulation of Excise Tax in EU Law and in the Legal System of the Republic of Azerbaijan’, ‘Custom Regulation of Economy’, ‘Azerbaijan in Post-Oil Era’, ‘Fight against Smuggling’, ‘Role of Agriculture in Local Economy’, ‘International Customs Cooperation: Challenges and Perspectives’, ‘State Regulation of Economy’, ‘Economy and Customs: Mutual Impacts’, ‘Economic Growth and Regress’, ‘Single Window’ in Azerbaijan Customs System’ and ‘Risks in International Trade’.