- Baku Higher Oil School hosts opening ceremony of 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- 20 Nigerian students to study at Baku Higher Oil School from next academic year
- Baku Higher Oil School represented at International Educational Exhibition
- Global problems of eco-energy discussed at Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School to host 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences
- В Бакинской высшей школе нефти состоялся выпуск очередного курса «Бизнес-образование для инженеров»
- Two teams of Baku Higher Oil School become winners of international competition
- Elmar Gasimov visits Police Academy
- The 2nd International Student Research and Science Conferences dedicated to the 98th Anniversary of the National Leader Heydar Aliyev
Within the frame of the VIII Caspian Oil and Gas Trading and Transportation Conference organized in Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) and Confidence Capital signed a Cooperation Agreement.
The objective of the Agreement is to collaborate in terms of organizing joint seminars, conferences, winter and summer schools, internship programmes, re-training and in-service training courses on advanced energy technologies and developments in Baku and London, as well as support distribution of information and knowledge among relevant public agencies, companies, corporations, education and science centres, NGOs and students.
The Conference jointly held by BHOS and Confidence Capital with the support of SOCAR on 9-10 April 2015, is dedicated to the 92nd Anniversary of the National Leader Haydar Aliyev. The event will be a good platform for dissemination of the information about the success of Azerbaijan’s Oil Strategy facilitating networking among the attending specialits.