- Baku Higher Oil School hosts 'Virtual Graduate Day'
- Baku Higher Oil School holds international webinar on online education
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Online Education and Knowledge Assessment: Challenges and Opportunities'
- Baku Higher Oil School launches bp's Business Education Programme for Young Engineers
- Baku Higher Oil School to host 'Virtual Graduate Day'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts webinar on 'Importance of cybersecurity in distance education and online learning'
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School undertake internship at prestigious Italian company
- Rector Elmar Gasimov's congratulation on the end of the academic year
IV practical conference entitled Onshore and Offshore Oil Spills and Industrial Security in Fuel Energy Production was held on November 21-22 in Baku. Vice-rector for Training, Science and International Relations Ramiz Gumbatov, Head of Lifelong learning department Rena Mustafayeva and students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) participated in the conference.
Main topics of the conference included Caspian bordering states’ preparedness for environnmental challenges, adoption of new technologies for oil spill response, monitoring and prevention of the oil and oil products’ spills, clean-up and remediation, and emergency onshore and offshore oil spills.
The conference moderator, Director General of Lamor Turkey company Matthew Bryza emphasized that the conference aimed at joining efforts of the companies operating in the oil and gas industry and relevant state organizations of the Caspian bordering states for prevention of accidental spills of oil and oil-products in the Caspian Sea aquatory, both onshore and offshore.
Leading Engineer on special emergency equiment delivery of Emergency Rescue Service for the Caspian Sea basin of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of the Azerbaijan Republic Akram Gahramanov, Director of Education, Training and Certification department of SOCAR Fuad Suleymanov, Director of Seanews company Jahit Istikbal and Senior lawyer of Dentons company Sona Taghieva made speeches at the conference.
This international conference was organized by Confidence Capital company operating in Great Britain.