- Baku Higher Oil School hosts 'Virtual Graduate Day'
- Baku Higher Oil School holds international webinar on online education
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Online Education and Knowledge Assessment: Challenges and Opportunities'
- Baku Higher Oil School launches bp's Business Education Programme for Young Engineers
- Baku Higher Oil School to host 'Virtual Graduate Day'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts webinar on 'Importance of cybersecurity in distance education and online learning'
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School undertake internship at prestigious Italian company
- Rector Elmar Gasimov's congratulation on the end of the academic year
Young Ecologists project has been successfully implemented at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). The project author is Mustafa Askerov, a fifth-year Petroleum Engineering student from BHOS who became a winner of 8th contest for grants of the Youth Foundation under the President of the Azerbaijan Republic.
During the project implementation, 140 students from various universities of Azerbaijan participated in meetings with environmental specialists and discussed topics related to environment protection issues, ecological problems and the problems solutions. On the final day of the project, a poster-drawing contest was held among project participants divided into teams. Each team was presented with a certain environmental issue and assigned to design a poster reflecting the issue and possible ways to address it. Based on the contest results, members of the winning teams received diplomas.
The Young Ecologists Project was implemented with financial support from the Youth Foundation under the President of the Azerbaijan Republic, while the Student Senate of Baku Higher Oil School provided organizational support to the project.