- Baku Higher Oil School holds discussions on 'Natural resources of Karabakh'
- BHOS Presidential Scholar: 'For me, Kelbajar is Azerbaijan, the Motherland revived in memories'
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Natural Resources of Karabakh'
- Rector meets with employee who participated in Patriotic War
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts interuniversity championship of International Competition Petrobowl
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to "YASHAT" Fund
- The winner of the online chess tournament organized by Baku Higher Oil School has been announced
- Two BHOS students awarded scholarship named after academician Khoshbakht Yusifzade
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts poetry evening dedicated Ramiz Rovshan
A workshop entitled Me and Social Environment in the Future was held at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) with support of the BHOS’ Student Trade Union Committee. Apart from BHOS students, students of Baku State University also participated in the event.
Opening the workshop, Dean of BHOS’ Engineering department Zafar Gurbanov welcomed its participants and thanked the workshop organizers. In the course of two-hour workshop conducted by trainer Anver Yaveroglu the students learned about human psychology and human nature formation and participated in psychological tests organized as role-playing games.