- Graduates of Baku Higher Oil School awarded DAAD scholarships
- Teacher of Baku Higher Oil School rescued two people drowning in the sea
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts 'Virtual Graduate Day'
- Baku Higher Oil School holds international webinar on online education
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Online Education and Knowledge Assessment: Challenges and Opportunities'
- Baku Higher Oil School launches bp's Business Education Programme for Young Engineers
- Baku Higher Oil School to host 'Virtual Graduate Day'
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts webinar on 'Importance of cybersecurity in distance education and online learning'
Main Traffic Police Department of the Azerbaijan Republic and main traffic police department of Baku jointly with Public Association on Support to Young Talents Development conducted an educational workshop at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). It was held for students in the format of meeting in the framework of the project under the title “Let’s Protect Pedestrians”.
BHOS senior managers, Chairperson of the Public Association on Support to Young Talents Development Shahin Alkhazov, Deputy Chairperson of the Association Shargiyya khanum Gulamova, officials of the Main Traffic Police Department of the Azerbaijan Republic including Head of Public Relations department Vagif Asadov participated in the workshop.
The workshop speakers gave speeches and made presentations about road traffic rules and regulations and cultural behavior on the roads. They also answered questions from the participants. At the end of the workshop, a video clip was demonstrated.