- Baku Higher Oil School holds discussions on 'Natural resources of Karabakh'
- BHOS Presidential Scholar: 'For me, Kelbajar is Azerbaijan, the Motherland revived in memories'
- Baku Higher Oil School to host webinar on 'Natural Resources of Karabakh'
- Rector meets with employee who participated in Patriotic War
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts interuniversity championship of International Competition Petrobowl
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to "YASHAT" Fund
- The winner of the online chess tournament organized by Baku Higher Oil School has been announced
- Two BHOS students awarded scholarship named after academician Khoshbakht Yusifzade
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts poetry evening dedicated Ramiz Rovshan
Main Traffic Police Department of the Azerbaijan Republic and main traffic police department of Baku jointly with Public Association on Support to Young Talents Development conducted an educational workshop at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). It was held for students in the format of meeting in the framework of the project under the title “Let’s Protect Pedestrians”.
BHOS senior managers, Chairperson of the Public Association on Support to Young Talents Development Shahin Alkhazov, Deputy Chairperson of the Association Shargiyya khanum Gulamova, officials of the Main Traffic Police Department of the Azerbaijan Republic including Head of Public Relations department Vagif Asadov participated in the workshop.
The workshop speakers gave speeches and made presentations about road traffic rules and regulations and cultural behavior on the roads. They also answered questions from the participants. At the end of the workshop, a video clip was demonstrated.