- Students of Baku Higher Oil School have won an international innovation competition in Malaysia
- Baku Higher Oil School starts cooperating with Tallinn University of Technology
- BHOS students win Hackathon competition in Spain
- Council of Higher Education of Turkey recognizes Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School launches next 'Business Education for Engineers' training program
- Baku Higher Oil School hosts ceremony of awarding certificates to participants of School of Project Management
- Baku Higher Oil School marks Youth Day
- Baku Higher Oil School to admit students for the D.Phil. degree programme
Fourth-year Chemical Engineering students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Sayida Aleskerova, Elbrus Asadov and Farid Mustafayev, and fourth-year Process Automation Engineering student Pakiza Pashayeva who attended a workshop at the regional office of the World Customs Organization in Baku on January 23, 2017, received the workshop participation certificates. The workshop was conducted by the Chairman of International Network of Customs Universities, teacher of the Charles Sturt University Michael Kashubsky.
The main topics of the workshop were Risks of International Trade Operations and Review of Documents for International Trade Transactions.
Apart from BHOS undergraduates, two students of the San-Diego-State University (USA) and one student from State Academy of Administration of Saint Petersburg attended the lecture.