- Baku Higher Oil School and Agency for Development of Small and Medium Enterprises are establishing cooperation
- Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE) of BHOS won regional competition
- Baku Higher Oil School students will work at STAR Refinery and Petkim
- New MBA programme on dual diplomas in Baku Higher Oil School
- Lecturers of Baku Higher Oil School visited Spanish University of Alcala
- Lightsource BP Group CEO Nick Boyle visited Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School and Huawei signed a joint cooperation contract
- Baku Higher Oil School students will join environmental volunteering initiative
- Teachers and staff of Baku Higher Oil School were on a business trip to Romania
- Baku Higher Oil School holds SPM Graduation Ceremony
Fourth-year Chemical Engineering students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Sayida Aleskerova, Elbrus Asadov and Farid Mustafayev, and fourth-year Process Automation Engineering student Pakiza Pashayeva who attended a workshop at the regional office of the World Customs Organization in Baku on January 23, 2017, received the workshop participation certificates. The workshop was conducted by the Chairman of International Network of Customs Universities, teacher of the Charles Sturt University Michael Kashubsky.
The main topics of the workshop were Risks of International Trade Operations and Review of Documents for International Trade Transactions.
Apart from BHOS undergraduates, two students of the San-Diego-State University (USA) and one student from State Academy of Administration of Saint Petersburg attended the lecture.