- Baku Higher Oil School once again becomes leader in passing grade ranking among universities in Azerbaijan
- 46-year-old enters Baku Higher Oil School
- Elmar Gasimov held a meeting with students who entered BHOS to study under the MBA programme
- Senior teacher of Baku Higher Oil School awarded Certificate of Honor from SOCAR
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School become winners of SOCAR AQŞ's Student Scholarship competition
- Twins brothers from Kurdamir choose Baku Higher Oil School
- The number of foreign students entering Baku Higher Oil School has increased
- Seven graduates of Baku Higher Oil School get employed by Heydar Aliyev Oil Refinery
- Elmar Gasimov met with applicants who scored the highest points in the entrance exams for the first group of specialties
Fourth-year Chemical Engineering students of Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS) Sayida Aleskerova, Elbrus Asadov and Farid Mustafayev, and fourth-year Process Automation Engineering student Pakiza Pashayeva who attended a workshop at the regional office of the World Customs Organization in Baku on January 23, 2017, received the workshop participation certificates. The workshop was conducted by the Chairman of International Network of Customs Universities, teacher of the Charles Sturt University Michael Kashubsky.
The main topics of the workshop were Risks of International Trade Operations and Review of Documents for International Trade Transactions.
Apart from BHOS undergraduates, two students of the San-Diego-State University (USA) and one student from State Academy of Administration of Saint Petersburg attended the lecture.