- Ambassador of India: 'Baku Higher Oil School is one of the most modern educational institutions, both in terms of education system and infrastructure'
- Baku Higher Oil School successfully completes next 'Business education for engineers' program
- New head of Public Relations Department of Baku Higher Oil School appointed
- BHOS students hold practical presentations within MBA program
- Presidential scholar: 'Baku Higher Oil School is the most successful university for Group I'
- Baku Higher Oil School officially selected as Academia Partner of EC-Council
- Office of Erasmus + & International Programs opens in Baku Higher Oil School for the first time in Azerbaijan
- Synergy Scientific Discussions Club holds its next seminar
- Presidential scholar: 'I have more goals than dreams'
Next scheduled workshop was held by BP-Azerbaijan at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). BP-Azerbaijan Nationalization Advisor Sevda Nagiyeva and Flow Assurance Engineer Ali Novruzov participated in the workshop conducted on the topic of “Flow Assurance Risk Management in Subsea Pipelines”.
Ali Novruzov delivered a lecture on the workshop subject to BHOS’ Petroleum Engineering students. He provided information about flow assurance major risks and their control and management in subsea pipelines in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey. In particular, he highlighted issues related to multiphase flow, liquid management, wax management and hydrate management, and measures to be undertaken to keep fluid flow and avoid blockages in subsea pipelines.
The workshop was concluded with questions and answers session.