- BHOS students become winners of 'Introduction to Cybersecurity' training project
- The article of the teachers of the Baku Higher Oil School will be published in an international journal
- Startup project of Baku Higher Oil School enters final of international competition
- Meeting held with graduates hired by Baku Oil Refinery
- Students of Baku Higher Oil School donate their scholarship allowances to Armed Forces Assistance Fund
- #stoparmanianterrorism from Baku Higher Oil School
- Baku Higher Oil School donates to Armed Forces Assistance Fund
- Elmar Gasimov writes letter of protest to international organization regarding armenian rector
Next scheduled workshop was held by BP-Azerbaijan at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). BP-Azerbaijan Nationalization Advisor Sevda Nagiyeva and Flow Assurance Engineer Ali Novruzov participated in the workshop conducted on the topic of “Flow Assurance Risk Management in Subsea Pipelines”.
Ali Novruzov delivered a lecture on the workshop subject to BHOS’ Petroleum Engineering students. He provided information about flow assurance major risks and their control and management in subsea pipelines in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey. In particular, he highlighted issues related to multiphase flow, liquid management, wax management and hydrate management, and measures to be undertaken to keep fluid flow and avoid blockages in subsea pipelines.
The workshop was concluded with questions and answers session.