- A scientific article by Azerbaijani scientists was published in a book prepared by the authoritative international publishing house
- Baku Higher Oil School has launched online thesis defense for the first time in Azerbaijan
- Online exams continue at Baku Higher Oil School
- MBA students of Baku Higher Oil School excel in Business Strategy Game
- Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting
- World Net Summit will be organized under the partnership of Baku Higher Oil School
- Elmar Gasimov holds online meeting with students of Baku Higher Oil School studying in Europe
- 6 more undergraduate students of Baku Higher Oil School get employed
- Two teams of Baku Higher Oil School enter main round of CanSat competition
Next scheduled workshop was held by BP-Azerbaijan at Baku Higher Oil School (BHOS). BP-Azerbaijan Nationalization Advisor Sevda Nagiyeva and Flow Assurance Engineer Ali Novruzov participated in the workshop conducted on the topic of “Flow Assurance Risk Management in Subsea Pipelines”.
Ali Novruzov delivered a lecture on the workshop subject to BHOS’ Petroleum Engineering students. He provided information about flow assurance major risks and their control and management in subsea pipelines in Azerbaijan, Georgia and Turkey. In particular, he highlighted issues related to multiphase flow, liquid management, wax management and hydrate management, and measures to be undertaken to keep fluid flow and avoid blockages in subsea pipelines.
The workshop was concluded with questions and answers session.