- PROFESSIONAL DEGREE PROGRAMS
- CERTIFICATE PROGRAM
- General Information
- FOUNDATION PROGRAM
- Student scientific and technical conferences
- International conferences
- Events to be held in the frames of dissemination of contemporary knowledge
- School of Project Management
Five students of Baku Higher Oil School, namely Ramil Shukurov, Ayaz Samedli, Nidjat Gasanov, Amiraslan Bakhshili and Aydin Nasirzada, participated in second Winter Science Festival. The event was organized by Student Scientific Society of Qafqaz University.
The Festival was aimed at gathering youth from various universities of the country to involve them more actively in scientific projects, arrange presentation of their own projects and, after assessment of the submitted works, heighten their interest in scientific activities.
Based on the festival results, BHOS’ second-year Process Automation Engineering student Nidjat Gasanov who submitted “Accelero Car” project took third place.