ABOUT THE PROGRAM
The program is structured around core and elective courses.
In the first year, students acquire a working knowledge of management functions and the analytical skills required for these.
In the second year, students take up elective courses along with mandatory classes, which may count towards a specialization chosen.
The degree culminates with a dissertation which alternatively can be substituted with additional elective coursework.
The program is designed such that students are exposed to theory and practice alike. Courses include lectures, case studies, and team projects. Theory is introduced during the lectures and is reinforced through the case studies, placing the student in the role of the decision maker.
Case studies often involve external practitioners supporting the teaching from academic faculty.
BHOS MBA OFFERS:
- Rigorous curriculum developed by business policy experts
- Firsthand insights from renowned professionals
- Enriched learning experience that puts theory into practice
- Flexible course options and schedules
- Extended professional and personal networking opportunities
- Multiplied career prospects
PERKS THAT COME WITH MBA STUDENT ID CARD
- Free course books
- Free accommodation in BHOS Student Dormitory
- Free student package for a monthly gym membership
This session will be your first steps in MBA journey. The main aim is to provide essential information about university, academic and administrative rules for the students who just joined BHOS family. At the same time students will get to know their group mates and university staff.
Master dissertation is one of the main credit components of MBA program. This work will aim to improve students’ academic research skills.
For all students annual tuition fee is 5000 AZN