- Course schedule
- What is Chemical Engineering?
- Why to study Chemical Engineering?
- Useful links
- Students` İnternship
- General Information
Students are required to participate and work as industrial trainees in the industry of their chosen discipline. Industrial training is a credited course programme and thus is compulsory in order to satisfy the degree coursework requirements for graduation.
An internship experience provides the student with an opportunity to explore career interests while applying knowledge and skills learned in the classroom in a work setting. The experience also helps students gain a clearer sense of what they still need to learn and provides an opportunity to build professional networks.
The internship will provide students with the opportunity to:
• Gain practical experience within the industrial environment.
• Acquire knowledge of the industry in which the internship is done.
• Apply knowledge and skills learned in the classroom in a work setting.
• Develop a greater understanding about career options while more clearly defining personal career goals.
• Identify areas for future knowledge and skill development.