BP Upstream, Non-Operating Joint Venture, Middle East Region – Iraq
Operations Project Manager
Courses: International Business Operations & Logistics, The Connected Leader
- Executive MBA, Maastricht School of Management, Netherlands.
- Process Engineering, School of Chemical Engineering, Manchester.
- Industry Engineering- BCs, State Oil Academy, Baku.
- 2019 – present: Project Operations Manager in Iraq, Rumaila Oil Field – BP, Petro-China, BOC Joint Venture Company. Leading portfolio of 500million USD $ projects’ readiness in 2nd largest oil field in the globe.
- 2017 – 2019: Executive Assistant to BP, Upstream exec member – Head of Safety & Operations - London, UK Accountable of efficiency of exec office - key enabler of communication, preparation of executive meetings, briefs and regional offices across the world.
- 2010 - 2017: Held leadership roles in BP, AGT Operations – Operations Team Leader, Dept. Installation Manager, Facility Lead – leading multi-national, experienced professionals in highly hazardous environments, oil & gas fields to achieve safe and reliable operations.
- 2006-2010: Process Chemical Engineer – started as an engineer to BP Caspian.
- Graduate of BP Challenge Program on Process & Chemical Engineering.
- Project Management – University of Washington
- Executive EMBA – Maastricht SM & ADA unv.
- Process, chemical engineering – Manchester University.
- Engineering Economics – Az State Oil Academy.