Small and Medium Business Development Agency of the Repubilc of Azerbaijan
Advisor to the Chairman
Courses: Business Intelligence & Data Mining, Inbound Marketing & Sales
- 1979-1984 - Azerbaijan State University, Faculty of Physics, Baku, Azerbaijan, physicist, master
- 1985-1989 – St. Petersburg State Technical University - LPI (Russia) Hydro-technical Faculty, Offshore Construction – researcher then Ph.D. course student, Diploma KD#029015, Candidate of Technical Sciences (Ph.D.)
- 1994 - 1996 - TSUKUBA University (Japan), Institute of Socio-Economic Planning, Management of International Joint Ventures and Multinational Corporations, Certified long term courses and training, Researcher.
- 1996 – 1998 - TSUKUBA University (Japan), Graduate School of Management Science and Public Policy. Master of Philosophy in Management and Public Policy (Japanese analog of MBA)
- 1983 – 1991- State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic – SOCAR, Science and Design Institute of State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic (“Gipromorneftegaz”)
- 1992 – 1994- State Oil Company of Azerbaijan Republic – SOCAR, Foreign Economic Relation Division, Deputy Manager of Marketing and Contract Department.
- 1998 – 1999- ITOCHU Corporation Representative Office in Baku (Azerbaijan)
- 1999 – 2003- JAOC (Japan Azerbaijan Oil Company) Operating Company, Senior Coordinator (Manager, report to the President of Operating Company) - HSE, GPA & Operations management.
- 2006 – 2007- AZPROMO (Established by the Ministry of Economic Development of the Republic of Azerbaijan), Export Promotion Director
- 2007 – 2010- Head of AZPROMO Representative Office in Kazakhstan Republic
- 2010 – 2011- The State Agency on Alternative and Renewable Energy Sources of the Republic of Azerbaijan, Head of Strategic Development and Investment Department
- 2011 – 2015 - British Embassy in Baku, Sr. Advisor, Economic, Energy and Prosperity
- 2018- present- Small and Medium Business Development Agency of the Repubilc of Azerbaijan, Advisor to the Chairman