Research Faculty Geneva Business School
Courses: New Competition in the Energy Market
- 1990-1994 Postgraduates’ course Institute of Deep Oil & Gas Deposits Baku, Azerbaijan Academy of Sciences PhD in Oil & Gas Fields' Development & Production
- 1979-1984 Azerbaijan State University Applied Mathematics Faculty M.S. applied mathematics Distinguish Diploma
- 2017 up to date Professor Research Faculty Geneva Business School
SUBJECTS: Upstream Fundamentals, Project Management in Oil and Gas Industry, Energy and Sustainability, Energy Market and Transition, Environmental Sustainability. Supervise thesis for bachelor, master and DBA degrees
- 2017-2018 Snr Reservoir Engineer Lippe Oil Gas Consultants GmbH Geneva, Switzerland The technical and economic/commercial analysis of investment opportunities in New Ventures for clients to help them to make the most of their assets, take the best financial and strategic decisions. Reserves audit, risk analysis.
- 2006-2016 Snr Rese rvoir Engineer Addax Petroleum Sinopec Subsidiary Gen eva, Switzerland Contributed with fields’ long, medium & short-term forecasting, reserves reporting, internal & external reporting, flow modelling & well test design/analysis. Responsible for studies, development, water/gas injection optimization plans for West Africa regions (Gabon, Nigeria, Cameroon), Middle East, North Sea.
- 2002-2006 Reservoir /Surveillance Engineer BP Exploration, Baku & Sunbury, UK
Development of the largest oil and gas condensate fields in the Azerbaijan sector of the Caspian Sea. Managed interpretation of Depletion Planning into Offtake Strategy as metrics for day-to-day ongoing operations, Azeri Field First Oil readiness, preparation and start-up
- 1998-2001 Manager Actuarial Calculating Department Ateshgah Insurance Co, SAO, «LUKOIL» Led a team newly emerged fast-growing health insurance business in Azerbaijan, aiming to meet a marketplace need
In addition to day-to-day responsibilities, communication with service providers such as hospitals, emergencies, and policlinics led to establishing understanding and cost-effective agreements
- 1984-1997 Senior Researcher Azerbaijan Academy of Sciences Baku Provided significant inputs in Joint IDOGD/UNOCAL Research Program (1994--1996) on transient analysis in multiis in multistack reservoirs